Monday, July 31, 2017

Stenciled Spring

I have a quick share today with a stamp from a retired set from Gina K.- Stenciled Spring.  This was one of my first online stamp purchases ever, and I still really like the set.


I created the background by first sponging 2 colors of Distress ink and then using a stencil to go over it with a third color.  I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, but didn't get it submitted in time.

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be hopping around to visit people today and then back later on with another post.  Have a great day!

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great background which allows that gorgeous silhouette flower stamp to really pop x

Carol L said...

I'm sure I borrowed this stamp from a friend a long time ago, because I like the image a lot. The background you've made looks impressive, and the more I visit your blog, the more I learn how to use my inks!! Beautiful card!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your technique is amazing and probably is one of my favourite cards of yours. The black against the pink is awesome.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a lovely card Heidi! Great use of techniques! Sorry you missed the deadline . . . I know how disappointing it can be! :( Have a lovely evening! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cat Craig said...

The silhouette is lovely against the pink background.

Marina said...

Beautiful details, the stencilling is perfect.

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty card!! I love how the image is in black with the pretty stenciled background!! Beautiful card design! HUGS

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats on your win at STV! Love your card!

Daria said...

So pretty. I love that silhouette image.