Sunday, July 23, 2017

Tweet Tweet

Welcome to my blog. I have a quick share of an all purpose card I made this morning.  I just LOVE this sweet image and was happy to color it up.


Supplies: Purple Onion stamp, Just for Fun Rubber Stamps sentiment, Memento black ink, alcohol markers, My Mind's Eye Summer Fresh paper pad, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies, Spellbinders Circle and Lacy Circles dies.

I would love to play with Tuesday Morning Sketches 412 and CuteCard Thursday Summer Colours.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

This little blue bird looks so happy, and why wouldn't he be, sitting there on such a fab background!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable bird! And I love the chevron pattern of your strips. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

"tweet" card! :)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, and I love the quilted look with the papers too!

Carol L said...

What a fantastic use of paper snippets in this border card you've made! The text background looks so cool with that little wooden heart and fun sentiment too :)

Patti said...

This is so cute Heidi, I love the background and your "rick rack" :) Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully colored birdy, and such a darling setting for him.

Mac Mable said...

So so pretty and love that image too x

Marina said...

Great paper patchwork.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge.

Helen x

scrappymo! said...

So very cute. Love the bright colours!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh that little birdie is so VERY sweet!! I love your take on the sketch and the chevron pattern strips!! Such a great card!! So happy to see you playing in the CCT challenge my friend! Sorry I am just now catching up with your posts!! SENDING HUGS :)